London (UK), RemoteApply for this position
In Comet Lab we make software products based on our ideas and passion. You will work in a small team and have influence on building this products from scratch. Your teammates would be people who care about code craftsmanship and efficient workflow. We follow bleeding edge technologies.
Your key responsibilities:
- Write maintainable, decoupled and tested code, that does the job.
- Improve and develop applications written in AngularJS in the mind of Behavior Driven Development.
- Always have the user in mind. Follow UX best practices.
- Focus on improving your craftsmanship in our deliberate practice (code katas, pair programming).
- Contribute to open source projects.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Development.
- Basics of SCRUM (or other agile methodologies).
- Primary skills with Grunt, Bower, Yeoman, Jasmine, Karma.
- Understanding of concepts like: REST, CORS, DI.